Here is why so many financial experts in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County are talking about personal bankruptcy reorganization. (Chapter 13). If the consumer qualifies, the chapter 13 case can put the consumer back in charge of his debts. The Chapter 13 case is a plan of reorganization for the self-employed, the sole proprietor, the employee or wage earner, to cure arrears on a house payment, pay a tax debt or pay a money judgment. Here are some of the things it works for:
- Stops Forclosures (Trustee’s Sales) and provides the homeowner up to 60 months to cure the arrears on past due house payments and real property taxes. Stops Repossessions of motor vehicles and provides the owner up to 60 months to cure the arrears on past due car payments.
- Stops the telephone calls, collection letters and collection efforts by creditors because of the automatic stay issued by the bankruptcy court in a bankruptcy case.
- Protects your real property, your paycheck earnings, personal property, and bank accounts from seizure and liquidation or forclosure by creditors. Stop Garnishment and Bank Account Levys
- Reorganize your debt payments under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Make your creditors comply with your personal reorganization plan as approved by the Bankruptcy Court.
- Charles Daff, a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the State Bar of California is located at 2009 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, Ca, 92706
Telephone: 714-541-0301; Fax 714-569-0515